It's Here - Your Free 14 Day Plant-Based Starter Guide
Helping you break up with diets - for good.
After a year of plant-based/vegan recipes and culinary creations, I decided it was finally time to collect my favorites into a guide.
I pulled them together and created this FREE 14 Day Plant-Based Starter Guide, which you can download and start making healthy meals that actually taste delicious.
Eating real food has the power to transform your life. Trust me; it helped me lose 30 lbs, overcome junk food cravings, digestions issues, bad skin, and low motivation. This guide helps you discover a better relationship with food and fuels your body with the nutrients needed so you can accomplish anything!
The guide has over 30 simple, tasty, and filling plant-based recipes like pancakes, Alfredo pasta, cauliflower buffalo bites, veggie sushi, and so much more! You'll also find a meal plan to help you get started.
Want a sneak peek? Check out this recipe for No-Fry Stir Fry
(a weekly meal in our house), which is included in the guide:
No-Fry Stir Fry
3-4 garlic cloves
1 celery stalk
1/2 head of cauliflower
1 head of broccoli
Handful of brussel sprouts
8 oz of mushrooms
Optional: Tofu (extra firm)
Spicy Ginger Tahini Sauce (seriously amazing!):
3 heaping tbsp tahini
3 tbsp coconut aminos
2 tbsp teriyaki sauce (I use the one from coconut secret)
1 tbsp mustard
1-3 tbsp sriracha
2 tbsp grated ginger
Juice of 2 lemons
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
1. In a large pan or a wok, heat a splash of water or avocado oil.
2. Cook the garlic and onions until translucent.
3. Add in the rest of the veggies and cook for 10 minutes or until everything is tender. If you're adding tofu to your dish make sure to get as much of the water out of the block. To do this, take the block and wrap it in a clean kitchen towel. Place a heavy object on top of it (I use a pan) for 10-15 min to press out any water.
4. While the veggies are cooking prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients using a whisk. Taste and adjust the seasonings (I find I usually have to add extra lemon juice).
5. Add in 3/4 of the sauce to your stir fry and mix well. Let everything cook for another 1-2 min. Use the rest of the sauce to top your bowl.
6. Serve on a bed of brown rice or cauliflower rice with more sauce, sesame seeds, green onion, and sriracha.
I’m so excited to share these well-loved recipes from my kitchen that helped me break up with diets FOR GOOD! For as long as I can remember, I struggled with food and my weight. Finding a plant-based diet healed my relationship with food and helped me overcome digestion issues, acne, low confidence, and weight gain.
I hope this guide helps you free yourself from serial-dieting so you can enjoy food as it should be: real and delicious. 😍 Plus, it’s totally free. 💃🏻
Email me and I’ll be happy to help: email@example.com